- Joining a Class
- Accessing an Assignment
- Capturing Text from Attached Readings
- Accessing Encyclopedia Britannica
- Using Citelighter Chat
- Spell-Checking a Draft
- Submitting and Un-submitting a Draft
- Installing the Citelighter Toolbar
- Capturing from Online Sources
- Creating a Personal Project
- Adding a School Code to a Free Account
FAQs - Students
- Does Citelighter auto-save my work?
- What is Cognitive Print?
- How do I find the due date of my assignment?
- Can I use Citelighter without my teacher?
- Will projects remain in my account after this school year?
- Can I view my assigned readings or draft as full screen?
- Can I add my own elements to my assignment outline?
- How do I print my work?